Artists and Writers Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artists and Writers Society

The Artists and Writers Society (AWS) is a place for anyone with an opinion and a passion to debate, share, and learn with other like-minded thinkers as equals.

4 posters

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

lovely_shadow
    lovely_shadow

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!! Empty Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

Post by lovely_shadow Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi guys! I just wanted to inform you about what I will be posting on this page!

I have come to the realization that AWS is no longer working on Edsby, therefore, I will be posting all of my poetry and short stories on here! I hope that is fine for you guys! Since I am starting Blake in the fall for creative writing, (I'm going to get you Juliana for not coming) I would like to post all of the assignments I get from school, on here.

I hope that won't be a problem,

Amanda
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!! Empty Re: Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

Post by Steve Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Awesome! Welcome, and I really am glad to have you on here!
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!! Empty Re: Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

Post by Steve Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

If you want, I could make you a "gallery" of sorts, a separate topic that only you would be able to post in. That way, you can give each poem/story its own topic for feedback, comments, suggestions and such, and then be able to repost them in your own gallery, for storage and other purposes.
    lovely_shadow
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:53 pm

If that won't be a problem, I'd like that!

Thanks!
    lovely_shadow
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I also might transfer most of the poems from Edsby by the end of this week...
    lovely_shadow
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I kinda forgot how to create a new topic. Could someone explain to me how to?
    ArrowGaming
    ArrowGaming
    The Arrow in your Knee

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!! Empty Just saying hey

Post by ArrowGaming Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Sup guys this is my... 2nd time on here? So I guess this is gonna be the place to go to talk right plus add art and poetry? Anyway I also wanted to say its been a great year, and I hope to see you all again, in person!!
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Amanda: If you look at the big list of topics, they are all listed in a big box. Right on top of that box, to the right, is a box that says "new topic". All you have to do is click that. Go ahead and create your gallery, if you like.

Arrow: For now, this is the base of the non-Williams AWS. It has been a great year, and I think we will have many more as we introduce the club to our high schools!
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Do you need some help with your signature Arrow?
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:40 pm

I am scared now, due to your signature that you boldly show off ROB. And yes, I do speak if I want to.
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:44 pm

The whole text is bold.
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 pm

I didn't literally mean that. Plus, you'll never know my password.
    lovely_shadow
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 pm

How do you know my password???? That is the creepiest thing in the world!!! Embarassed
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 pm

I am the all-seeing eye...
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Therefore, I know EVERYONE'S password. From Hailey to Nick and Zach and beyond, I am the all-seeing eye.
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:44 pm

But like I said before, i'm psychic. I know when people are about to view my signature, so I change it right before so that it fits their information. I'm really constantly at work...
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:49 pm

No wonder Zach is paranoid...perverts everywhere! WHAYHDJDIWSA
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Psychic=pervert, apparently.
    Steve
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 pm

But if you were a pervert, psychic abilities would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:10 pm